Chocolate Brownies with cocoa powder
Hey, my dear reader, from today onwards I’ll start putting healthy recipes for you once a week. Today recipes might not be that much healthy but you can make it at home and trust me it’s very tasty. My today recipe is chocolate brownies with cocoa powder.
Chocolate Brownies with cocoa powder Ingredients
All-purpose flour – 4 ounces (1/2 cup)
salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Cocoa powder – 1.5 ounce
Butter – 4 ounce
Brown sugar – 8 ounce
Egg – 2
Milk – 1 tablespoon
Filling for icing of chocolate brownies with cocoa powder Ingredients
Butter – 1.5 ounce
Cocoa – 1 ounce
Milk – 3 tablespoon
Icing sugar – 1 cup
The process of making chocolate brownies with cocoa powder
- Mix all purpose flour with cocoa powder and salt.
- Now in another bowl blend butter well, then add the egg in it and again blend it well then mix sugar in it.
- Now mix all the things and blend well for half an hour.
- Then apply grease to the baking plate with butter
- Now put the mixture in the baking plate.
- Put the baking plate in the microwave oven and bake it for 35-40 min at 190-200 degree.
- Now turn around the cake for icing.
The process of icing for chocolate brownies with cocoa powder
- Cut the cake in spherical shape.
- Blend butter properly then mix icing sugar, cocoa powder and milk in it.
- Blend all together.
- You can also use dry fruit to decorate it.
- Do icing and leave the cake for 10 hours in the refrigerator.
Your Chocolate brownies with cocoa powder are ready to eat. Enjoy the dish and share with your friends and family.
POINT TO NOTE
- PR HEAT MICROWAVE OVEN BEFORE PUTTING BROWNIES MIXTURE INSIDE IT
- You can use a toothpick to check weather cake is baked on not. Just poke the toothpick inside it and if the pick remains clean means cake is fully baked.
Thank you for reading this I Hope you will like this dish if anytime you will find difficulty in making this then contact us.
Also, share this dish with your friends and family and comment your views and experience with us.