Face wash : Intro
Hey everyone, hope you are doing good and enjoying your life. Today I am going to tell you top picks unisex facewash. kindly note this is not a paid review. It’s totally upon usage and experience basis. I want you to use best so it’s totally for you.
When it comes to face, its skin is totally different from the skin of the body. It needs lots of care and nutrition to make your skin glowing and look beautiful.
Before anything, I start with the cleaning of the face. To clean your face you need a good face wash. But take a pause first let me ask you a question are you manipulative. What I mean by manipulative here is, all the companies showing so much ad saying you will become fairer after using their facewash and you actually buy it in the greed of getting fairer skin.
Before going further I just want to tell you that no face wash will make you fairer or darker when I say nothing it means no one. The basic purpose of facewash is to clean the dirt off your face.I will tell you top face washes you can use it for a good skin. Choosing the wrong face wash can damage your skin badly or can create acne, allergic reaction or white mark.
• The facewash containing neem – neem, as neem has great moisturising,antibacterial properties which fight against normal environmental bacteria and bacteria caused due to acne. If your skin is acne prone then you must go with the facewash containing the good amount of neem.
• The face wash containing aloe vera – aloe vera gel is one of the best things you can choose for your skin, I already discussed in detail about aloe vera in an earlier article, you can read that here.
• The face wash containing vitamin c or citric acid – vitamin c has antioxidants (you can read everything about oxidants and anti oxidants here )property which reduced UV rays damage, dry skin, wound healing and wrinkling.
• The face wash containing activated charcoal – if you take care of your skin then you must be heard of activated charcoal, which has many benefits on your skin,let me tell you in brief how charcoal works, draws bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin. It then absorbs those foreign substances and carries them away when you rinse the charcoal off your face. But excessive use of charcoal can damage your skin so you must be using everything in the limit as higher quantity can harm you or may be harsh for your skin.
• A face wash containing Essential oils(pure oil obtained from root, fruit, stem, leaves or fruit) – There are different essential oils available in the market, weather it is tea tree oil or sunflower oil, every essential oil is good for your face. The essential oil contains great life-giving properties which remove dead skin cells and generate new skin cells which create the extra glow to your skin.
I have discussed the most important component you have to look for before buying any face wash. Another thing you have to look for is facewash not contain harsh chemicals. You can buy my recommendation face wash from here
1. Neem face wash
2. Aloe vera face wash
3. Vitamin c face wash
4. Charcoal face wash
5. Essential oil face wash
That’s all for this hope I cleared a lot of your doubt. Thank you for giving time